The purposes of processing
Your personal data voluntarily provided on completion of any form on this site or provided on any other route made available through this website are processed by Private Tour for the following purposes:
– to fulfill the legal obligations incumbent on Private Tour in the context of the services provided on this website, including the processing of your requests made through the forms of this website;
· For direct marketing and advertising of Private Tour’s products and services or partners / affiliates by promoting the most appropriate products and services of Private Tour or its partners / affiliates Private Tour, including by transmitting by Private Tour commercial communications this purpose. Where required by law, you can express your express consent to the use of your data for this purpose and the receipt of commercial communications by ticking the appropriate box;
· For the purpose of determining and evaluating your interests and preferences, using automated and / or non-automatic means, to generate customized offers. By expressing your consent at the time of ticking the appropriate box, you agree that Private Tour will use IT techniques that do not involve the presence of a human factor and that may lead to legal effects in your relationship or which may result in certain effects with a significant impact in your relationship with you. Processing your data for this purpose has the benefit of offering you a service as close as possible to your needs and interests, as well as suggesting some choices regarding Private Tour products / services or Private Tour affiliates / partners;
· For the purpose of assessing your degree of satisfaction with the products / services Private Tour;
· For statistical analyzes that do not involve the creation of individual profiles.
The legal basis of the processing
The processing of personal data for the above purposes is based on:
· The legal obligations incumbent on Private Tour as a result of operations through this website
· The legitimate interest of Private Tour to promote its products and / or services;
· Your consent to marketing / advertising and other processing for which the legislation in the field provides for the obligation to obtain consent.
As long as you have expressed your consent to a particular processing, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
Personal data is stored for processing for the time required to achieve the above-mentioned processing purposes and subsequently as required by our internal policies and in accordance with legal requirements.
Disclosure of personal data
In the context of the processing purposes, Private Tour may disclose the data thus collected to its contractual partners, its affiliates, authorized persons processing your personal data on behalf of Private Tour or to the central / local public authorities in the following cases:
· For the administration, maintenance, personalization and improvement of this website, and of the services provided through them;
· For the fulfillment of contractual obligations by Private Tour such as customer relationship services, printing and sending invoices etc .;
· Where this disclosure would be necessary to award prizes or other benefits obtained as a result of your participation in various games or promotional contests or other promotional campaigns organized by Private Tour;
· In the case of promotional campaigns organized by Private Tour together with various contractual partners or affiliates of Private Tour;
· For data analysis, testing and research, monitoring usage and activity trends, development of security features and user authentication;
· For the transmission of advertising / promotional materials, under the conditions and limits stipulated by the law;
· When disclosure of personal data is provided by law.
Transferring personal data
Provision of personal data
The provision of your personal data is necessary for you to be able to take advantage of offers regarding Private Tour products / services or Private Tour’s partners / affiliates or for Private Tour to be able to handle your requests regarding the conclusion or execution of the contracts with us . Refusal to provide personal data may result in the impossibility of receiving the above mentioned services
– informing Clients / Buyers about the situation of their Account including the validation, dispatch and billing of the Orders, resolving the cancellations or problems of any kind related to an Order, the Goods and / or the purchased services,
– sending periodic newsletters and / or alerts, using electronic mail (e-mail, SMS)
– Market research, tracking and sales monitoring and Customer / Buyer behavior
Data security measures
Private Tour will apply in your use of personal data the necessary technical and organizational measures to ensure their security, protection against accidental or unlawful destruction, modification, disclosure or unauthorized access.
The rights you benefit from
In connection with this data processing, you have the right to request access to your personal data, rectification or erasure thereof, or restriction of processing, the right to oppose your processing within the limits and conditions provided by law, as well as the right to portability of data. Also, if you choose to give your consent to certain processing, you have the right to withdraw it at any time.
In addition, you have the right to submit complaints to the National Supervisory Authority for Personal Data Processing or to the courts if you believe that Private Tour has violated any of your rights under the law.
For any additional questions about how personal data is processed, please contact: Private Tour at our email address: email@example.com